Maps & Brochures
A selection of maps and brochures are available for you to download to help you plan your next adventure or holiday in Mandurah & the Peel Region. You can easily download the information by clicking on the links below.
For further information, please contact the Peel Region Visitor Centres.
Packed with information on the region’s most exciting places and the best things to see and do, read our annual destination guide to find out what not to miss while you’re here. To plan your next quick getaway or holiday, download the Holiday Planner.
Golfers are spoilt for choice in the Peel Region, otherwise known as the Golf Coast. Here you find world-class golf courses including The Cut, Meadow Springs, Secret Harbour, Links Kennedy Bay and Mandurah Country Club. To find the most amazing courses in the Peel Region, download the Peel Golf Guide.
Canoe, kayak and birdwatching guides
- Canoe Guide Murray River Darter Trail
- Dolphins and Tales Trial
- Canoe Guide - Murray River Swamphen Trail
- Canoe-Guide - Serpentine River - Heron Spoonbill Trails
- Canoe Guide - Serpentine River - Mountain Duck Trail
- Canoe Guide - Harvey River - Great Egret Trail
- Canoe Guide - Peel Inlet - OspreyTrail
- Canoe Guide - Peel Inlet - Harvey Estuary - Pelican Trail
- Canoe Guide - Natural History
- Canoe Guide - Human History
Maps for Mandurah
- Mandurah Map
- Mandurah City Art Trail Map
- Mandurah Marina Art Trail Map
- Riverside Trail Map
- Bridges Ride
Maps for Murray (Dwellingup)
- Dwellingup Holyoake & Early Days
- POW Camp Marrinup Trail
- Chuditch Walk Trail Map
- Island Pool Walk Trail Map
- King Jarrah Walk Trail
- Xanthorrhoea Walk Trail
- Marrinup Mountain Bike Trail Map
- Turner Hill Mountain Bike Trail Map
Maps for Serpentine Jarrahdale