Pinjarra Court House
A National Trust property built in 1938, the Pinjarra Court House was a much anticipated building for the community and its pleasing Art Deco architecture adds to the delightful aspect of the town.
Built on the site of the original 1864 courthouse, the one we see today was constructed in the mid 1930s by the Public Works Department. It is a key heritage building on the main street of town along with the adjoining Post Office and Police Station. Its use as a court building ceased in 2003. A striking contributor to the visual amenity of the heritage of the township of Pinjarra, it continues to be used for community purposes and can be viewed externally.