Bindjareb Park Six Seasons Dinner Series - Djilba Dinner
Time: 5.30pm to 9pm
Cost: $80 per person
Event website: http://bindjarebpark.com.au
A transitional time of the year, Djilba is the Growing Season August - September. The start of the massive flowering explosion that happens in the South West. Traditionally, the main food sources included land based grazing animals. These included the Yongar (kangaroo), the Waitj (emu) and the Koomal (possum).
The three course dinner includes a glass of red, white, or champagne with hibiscus flowers, and features the following delicious courses.
- Lebanese chips with dukkha toppings
- Dips: avocado and rivermint & bush tomato sauce
- Lemon aspen BBQ prawn skewers
- Baked dhu fish in olive oil
- Red centre limes with bush salt and pepper
- Kangaroo koftas with rivermint yogurt
- Choice of 2 warm salads
- Emu egg pavlova with emu egg ice cream and desert fruit
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL. CALL 0422 818 403